This course should help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks Panorama management server. Administrators that complete this course should become familiar with the Panorama management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will be shown how to use Panorama aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 10.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that
should help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment
• Course level: Intermediate
• Course format: Combines lecture with hands-on labs
• Platform supported: Panorama 10.0
Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Security
Engineers, and Security Architects
Students must complete the Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
Kurssi järjestetään yhteistyössä Exclusive Networksin kanssa.